Spring Equinox Earth Mandala
March 23rd, 12pm-3pm
Billie Park, Paradise, California
What to Bring:
- Flowers, leaves, acorns, pine cones, branches, tobacco, seeds, grains, cornmeal and any other natural ingredients from the earth that you have purchased, brought from home or gathered in nature with permission and offerings. We will also spend some time gathering foliage and other natural items at the park to make the mandala.
- Snacks and water bottle for nourishment and hydration--enough snacks to share after the ceremony if desired.
- Warm, comfortable clothing and sturdy shoes for time in the park.
- An open heart, mind and willingness to share your medicine gifts in circle.
- A modest donation of any kind to Heather for materials, teachings and ceremonial artistry.